Thursday 20 June 2013

Cancer Rollercoaster





I thought I'd put this post together for those of you who keep kindly visiting this blog and wondered why there has been a distinct lack of posts lately. Well as those close to me know, I was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer in February and have undergone a major operation as a result. My recovery so far has been going well, but as you can all probably imagine, keeping up a blog has been pretty far down my list of priorities. And I'm sure it will remain that way for some time so I'm officially announcing my retirement from the world of blogging. I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people who have visited this blog and supported me over the past couple of years. I also want to say a massive thank you to all my friends and family and particularly my wife and daughter, who have helped me through the last few months. Without you this is all meaningless. The artwork above was kindly given to me by Neil Boyle and Peter Dodd, two amazing animators. I thought it was too good not to share it! I'll be still available if people want to contact me for commissions, jobs etc. and I'll leave this site up.

Bye for now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment